The JCB 65 – 220 kVA JCB Dieselmax generators are built with industry recognised internal componentry, offering superior market leading performance and reliability. Each generator is built in-house to the highest standards suitable for all industries.
65 kVA JCB DIESELMAX (G65QS)
The 65 kVA JCB powered Diesel Generator (G65QS) is manufactured by JCB from genuine and reliable components, which include the engine, alternator, switch gear and control systems. Only genuine JCB Parts are used which optimises reliability, fuel efficiency and the overall performance of the premium Dieselmax powered JCB generator. PR Power specialises in Australian Power Generation Solutions and is proud to be recognised as a JCB National Power Products Dealer.
PREMIUM PERFORMANCE POWERED BY JCB Dieselmax
JCB Dieselmax is at the heart of the G65QS diesel generators to ensure seamless operation, premium performance, and reliability. Extended service intervals maximise performance and productivity. The engines are designed for non-stop performance with low fuel consumption and increased efficiency, ideal for a range of industries.
- Fitted with premium componentry including Mecc Alte alternators and Deep Sea Electronics (DSE) controller.
- JCB Livelink available to remotely monitor and manage diesel generators from Mobile, PC or Tablet.
- Tier II Engines as standard, higher rated engines are available upon request.
- Intuitive Deep Sea Electronics (DSE) control panel for easy use.
- 500-hour Service intervals, maintaining low operating costs as well as increased up-time.
- The JCB Dieselmax engine was designed for durability and longevity with industry proven standard features.
- The QS range has a sturdy all steel build ensuring the quality and longevity of the generator.
- The QS range is equipped with features to withstand challenging environments including alternator protection, a three-stage fuel filtration system and an optional self-cleaning air filtration system to protect the engine from poor fuel quality, it has a high capacity to capture water and debris.
- Sound attenuated canopy results in low noise levels.
- Thorough testing is conducted on the JCB machines ensuring premium performance no matter the environment or conditions, making them an extremely reliable and versatile option.
- Heavy duty steel components are fitted to assure you of the quality of the machine.
- Lightweight product with multiple lift points.
- Mecc Alte MAUX excitation system as standard eliminating the need for a PMG System.
PERFORMANCE & RELIABILITY
Manufactured with British innovations, our PR Power JCB Diesel Generators are fully supported with a genuine JCB Manufacturer Warranty and are backed by JCB’s market leading parts and service network.
Each JCB Diesel Generator is built upon a robust steel base frame to protect all internal componentry. Low noise levels are achieved throughout the heavy-duty sound attenuated canopy.
Ask us about integrated service and maintenance JCB Asset Care packages to maximise uptime along with performance for your JCB Diesel Generator.
LiveLink is an innovative software system that lets you manage your JCB Diesel Generators remotely online via pc, tablet or mobile. Access everything from machine alerts to fuel reports and history information, with all data stored at a secure centre.
- Maximise Fleet Utilisation
- Monitor Generator Usage & Location
- Remote Real-Time information
- Monitor & manage directly from your PC or Smartphone
- Prime Application: JCB 1 year / unlimited hours JCB Manufacturer Warranty.
- Standby Application: JCB Standard 2 years / 4000 hours JCB Manufacturer Warranty.
Both options include comprehensive Australia wide service and 24/7 support for our complete range of JCB Diesel Generators.
The full range of JCB Genuine Parts are available from PR Power. All parts come with a complete JCB Warranty. Don’t risk non-genuine parts, keep it JCB genuine.
Ask our team about finance options. JCB Finance can offer you fast, flexible solutions. JCB Finance will help you get the power generation solutions you need now, so you can keep your working capital operating in a cost efficient, tax effective way.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call us on 1300 399 499