The JCB 400 – 780 kVA Scania powered generators are built with industry recognised internal componentry, offering superior market leading performance and reliability. Each generator is built in-house to the highest standards suitable for all industries.
720 kVA JCB SCANIA (G720QX)
The 720 kVA Scania powered JCB Diesel Generator (G720QX) is manufactured by JCB from genuine and reliable components, which include the engine, alternator, switch gear and control systems. Only genuine JCB Parts are used which optimises reliability, fuel efficiency and the overall performance of the premium Scania powered JCB generator. PR Power specialises in Australian Power Generation Solutions and is proud to be recognised as a JCB National Power Products Dealer.
POWERED BY SCANIA
The Scania engine is at the heart of the G720QX diesel generators to ensure seamless operation, premium performance, and reliability. Extended service intervals maximise performance and productivity. The engines are designed for non-stop performance with low fuel consumption and increased efficiency, ideal for a range of industries.
- 100% Bio Diesel Capability.
- Market leading fuel efficiency.
- Tier II Engines as standard, higher rated engines are available upon request.
- JCB Livelink available to remotely monitor and manage diesel generators from Mobile, PC or Tablet.
- Fitted with premium componentry including Mecc Alte alternators and Deep Sea Electronics (DSE) controller.
- Intuitive Deep Sea Electronics (DSE) control panel for easy use.
- 400-hour Service intervals, maintaining low operating costs as well as increased up-time.
- The Scania engine was designed for durability and longevity with industry proven standard features.
- The QX range has a sturdy all steel build ensuring the quality and longevity of the generator.
- The QX range is equipped with features to withstand challenging environments including alternator protection, a three-stage fuel filtration system and an optional self-cleaning air filtration system to protect the engine from poor fuel quality, it has a high capacity to capture water and debris.
- Sound attenuated canopy results in low noise levels.
- Thorough testing is conducted on the JCB machines ensuring premium performance no matter the environment or conditions, making them an extremely reliable and versatile option.
- Heavy duty steel components are fitted to assure you of the quality of the machine.
- Lightweight product with multiple lift points.
- Mecc Alte MAUX excitation system as standard eliminating the need for a PMG System.
POWER & RELIABILITY
Manufactured with British innovations, our PR Power JCB Diesel Generators are fully supported with a genuine JCB Manufacturer Warranty and are backed by JCB’s market leading parts and service network, including JCB LiveLink for generators over 65 kVA.
Each JCB Diesel Generator is built upon a robust base frame to protect all internal componentry. Low noise levels are achieved throughout the robust sound attenuated canopy.
Ask us about integrated service and maintenance JCB Asset Care packages to maximise uptime along with performance for your JCB Diesel Generator.
LiveLink is an innovative software system that lets you manage your JCB Diesel Generators remotely online via pc, tablet or mobile. Access everything from machine alerts to fuel reports and history information, with all data stored at a secure centre.
- Maximise Fleet Utilisation
- Monitor Generator Usage & Location
- Remote Real-Time information
- Monitor & manage directly from your PC or Smartphone
- Prime Application: JCB 1 year / unlimited hours JCB Manufacturer Warranty.
- Standby Application: JCB Standard 2 years / 1000 hours JCB Manufacturer Warranty.
Both options include comprehensive Australia wide service and 24/7 support for our complete range of JCB Diesel Generators.
The full range of JCB Genuine Parts are available from PR Power. All parts come with a complete JCB Warranty. Don’t risk non-genuine parts, keep it JCB genuine.
Ask our team about finance options. JCB Finance can offer you fast, flexible solutions. JCB Finance will help you get the power generation solutions you need now, so you can keep your working capital operating in a cost efficient, tax effective way.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call us on 1300 399 499